Personal Trainer and Nutrition Coach
Interetested in applying? Read the Summary & Description below before sending your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
In your cover letter please answer the following questions. Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered.
1) What is your perfect day? Detail hour by hour for us.
2) What are your core values? Provide examples of when you have displayed them in the past.
3) Why do you feel you are a perfect fit for our clients?
4) How do you think you will add value to our clients?
We are looking for a Personal Trainer for our 1:1 sessions with the opportunity to grow into a Nutrition Coaching role as well. You will be a vital part in the success of our clients…greeting them, coaching them, celebrating and sharing their successes, and mentoring them to their goals.
The job will be 25-40 hours per week and range from $15-$75/appointment. You’ll work different times of the day Monday through Saturday (depending on schedule) and develop your role to fit your perfect day. Those who are motivated and successful will earn more responsibility, more hours and more pay. They also receive more opportunities for “Intrapreneurship”. This role also has the possibility to grow into a nutrition coaching role.
Our Core Values are Client Service, Integrity, Hard Work & Excellence. This position is right for you ONLY if you are able to exhibit all four.
- Doing something you are passionate about; helping others improve their health.
- Working on many different things day to day. Coaching mostly 1-1, coaching nutrition, goal setting, marketing, photography/videography, admin tasks, etc.
- We will teach you how to grow your business.
- A platform to build your own programs.
- Determine your own salary with many commission based opportunities.
- The ability to develop your sales skills.
- Work in a flexible fun environment with awesome, interesting people.
- Ongoing continuing education.
- All of the tools and systems in place for you to succeed.
- Unlimited support from the Owner to help you live your perfect day.
We would prefer an experienced coach with one of the following as this is a paid position. The most important thing is the passion for helping people, willingness to learn and be coachable and humble.
- 1-3 years of coaching and/or personal training experience preferred.
- CrossFit Level 1 Certification preferred
- Personal Trainer Certification (ACE, ACSM, ISSA, NASM, NSCA)
- 3 years as a consistent member at a CrossFit Affiliate
- You must be either be able to publish content or produce video content regularly. We are leaders in both social and online presence. It is vital to this position.
- A high level of interest in Nutrition Coaching as well.
- Personal Training & Individual Program Design
- 1-on-1 OnRamp Sessions
- Intake & Sales Development
- Goal Setting & Client Strategy Sessions
- Regular content production in the form of blogs, informative videos, graphics, etc all to display your expertise.
- Specialty Program Development.
- Coaching | Coach Development.
- Develop expertise on all Signum’s services and offerings.
- Facilitate Pictures and Videos for Social Media.
- Monthly meeting with entire staff.
If you are serious and want to have fun doing something meaningful then this is the job for you!